"Gossip needn’t be false to be evil. There’s a lot of truth that shouldn’t be passed around."
Promptly-Written Dialogue Prompt: Lies
"Is this one of those times when you want me to lie to protect your delicate emotions?
- 1: Talking myself out of buying books I can't afford.
- 2: Having a reading list that I won't be able to complete in one life time.
- 3: Every book looks appealing.
- 4: Everyone assumes that I've read every book they mention.
- 5: Then when I say I haven't read the book they mention, they give me one of "those" looks (you know what look I'm talking about."
- 6: I actually feel an ache to shop for books...online.
- 7: I'm running out of room.
- 8: All the books in one genre start sounding the same after a while.
- 9: Reading strikes.
- 10: Book Affairs.
- 11: Leaving a book half-finished.
- 12: Never finishing a series.
- 13: Not sleeping.
- 14: People talking to me when I'm trying to read a really good book.
- 15: Having a parent tell you that you read to much and/or spend too much money on books.
- 16: All of the bookcases and bookshelves on Tumblr look like something made for your future home.
- 17: Book porn. It's lethal.
- 18: Doing nothing all day because a book needs to be read.
"He does everything exactly at its right time, in the best way, as it ought to be."
”..Is life too heavy on your heart..?
…call upon god, and ask for help.
No one will help you but Him..
..the difficulties of your heart will melt away as you call out ‘ya Allah’..”
Favourite letter: Z
Shared happiness is double happiness. Shared sorrow is half sorrow.
That feeling to wanna update you on everything that’s going on right now. Out of habit, I suppose.
It has only been one day but lots have happened. This is too much :(